Parliamentary Relations Manager
Main purpose of the role
To maximise the relevance and impact of our work for Parliament, we invest significantly in our Parliamentary relationships. The Parliamentary Relations Manager will play a central role building networks of contacts and supporting the Director of Parliamentary Relations in ensuring that we have a co-ordinated approach. We are therefore looking for a high calibre professional with strong insight into Parliament and the political world who can build on our success so far and deliver this challenging role.
Full details of the responsibilities can be found in the attached job description.
Competencies required include;
- Working closely with the Director of Parliamentary Relations in leading the further development of our relations with Parliament;
- Exploiting knowledge of the political arena, providing insights into Parliament, and wider networks, to help develop the NAO’s strategy and maximise the impact and relevance of our work;
- Identifying and signposting key political and policy developments and trends and their potential impact on NAO work programmes
Full details of the required competencies can be found in the attached job description.
You must be a UK, Commonwealth, EEA or Swiss national to comply with Civil Service nationality rules and must hold a valid work permit. We are not able to sponsor work visas.
- To apply candidates should provide an up to date CV and covering letter setting out briefly why you are suitable for this role.
- Presentation and Interview
The closing date for applications is 23:55 on 5th November 2017.