Contract type: Permanent
Main purpose of the job:
Based in our London office, the post-holder will provide all-round executive support for two directors ensuring the smooth running of their day-to-day office life: from diary and inbox management to preparing meeting papers, arranging travel and using office systems to assist them with business management. As you will support the directors’ teams as well, it will be a busy role. Our EA is an integral part of the team, at times providing support and continuity when the teams themselves are out on audit. The post-holder will also provide wider support across the office as part of leave cover arrangements. There is scope to develop the role and take on more responsibility or ad hoc projects to add value to the work the directors and teams do.
Take responsibility for the smooth running of the director and teams activities, managing competing priorities This will include:
• Diary management, pro-active e.g. looking at forward schedule for audit committees and booking in meetings based on stakeholder list.
• Light inbox management (flagging)
• Booking travel and hotels for the team
• Support business management
• Supporting organisation of team events
• Online filing on request
Full details of the responsibilities can be found in the attached job description.
Required skills and competencies include:
• Strong organisational abilities: owing to the volume of meetings there is a high degree of forward planning required to coordinate meeting attendance, ensure corporate deadlines are met, papers are prepared and filing systems are maintained.
• Interested in and understands our priorities. Proactive and able to prioritise workload. Uses initiative and works smarter.
• Willing to support wider business management (appropriate training will be provided).
• Keen to support a wider team and looks out for team welfare
Full details of the required competencies can be found in the attached job description.
You must be a UK, Commonwealth, EEA or Swiss national to comply with Civil Service nationality rules and must hold a valid work permit. We are not able to sponsor work visas.
• To apply candidates should provide an up to date CV and covering letter setting out briefly why they are suitable for this role.
• Successful candidates from the sifting stage will be invited for a face-to-face interview which also includes a task (details will be forwarded to interview candidates).
• The closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th March 2019, 23:55.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.